Hog commander Ultimate trapping system
An example of a feral hog trail set. Trap was placed and buried just below the surface on an active hog trail. Hog walks down trail and steps onto trigger plate. Heavily modified steel trap ejects the spring loaded catch cable loop 10"-12" up onto hogs front right leg. Compression spring instantly closes loop around feral hog's leg. Opposite end of spring loaded catch cable is securely fastened to bottom of fence post on left and holds 100 lb. animal in place. Video shows feral hog trying to escape at full speed. Reliable spring loaded catch cable (1/8' 7X7 stainless steel aircraft cable; 1700# tensil strength) retains hog until trapper returns to check trap.
- PLACE TRAP SET ON HOG TRAIL OR BAITING STATION
- BED TRAP BY BURYING IT JUST BELOW GROUND LEVEL
- AS HOG/COYOTE STEPS ONTO TRAP TRIGGER, SPRING LOADED CABLE LOOP IS EJECTED 10" - 12" UP ONTO ANIMAL'S LEG
- COMPRESSION SPRING INSTANTLY CLOSES LOOP DOWN AROUND THEIR LEG
- OTHER END OF CATCH CABLE IS SECURELY ANCHORED TO A TREE, POST, POLE, GROUND ANCHOR, OR DRAG TO HOLD ANIMAL IN PLACE WHEN CAUGHT